LEAKING GAS CYLINDER COST HUMAN LIFE.

Death is undoubtly inevitable but then, the mode in which some people are called to glory by their nature is absolutely incomprehensible.
In the wake of Saturday, 25th January,2019. A young man known as Degraft Acheampong, believed to be 2014 graduate of Prempeh college(Amanfor) upon reaching his mom’s work place at Kumasi-Adum(KO) tried to lite a gas to heat his food but luck eluded him when he struck the matches,the gas caught fire and exploded. Rescuers around tried their maximum best to quench the blazing fire before fire service personnel swift arrival. Degraft was seen after carrying him out of the smoke on a wood with various forms of injuries from head to toe. He was rushed into an ambulance but upon reaching Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital(KATH), He was pronounced dead. His remains is deposited at Komfo Anokye morgue.

Video of Degraft Acheampong being carried out on a wood.
Viewer’s discretion is strictly adviced
Advertisements

4 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.