Strongman ~Immortal (Prod by TubhaniMuzik)
Category Archives: Entertainment Review
Kelvin Brown, Ghanaian Afro Pop/Dancehall Artiste and Award winning Artiste popularly known as Kelvin Boy under Burniton Music Group (BMG-Bhim Nation) recently snubbed Wendy Shay at Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale unity conference. It was all over social media that, Kelvin Boy intentionally did that to have a ‘beef’ with Wendy Shay over recent VGMAs New Artist of the year category for which Wendy won. Otherwise, some fans suggest that both Artiste are on dating terms. All suggestions confronting this uncalled for acts are in a ditch.
From the horses own mouth(Kelvin Boy), Wendy Addo showbized, Wendy Shay under RuffTown Record Label did similarly at recent VGMAs 20th Edition to Lynx Entertainment Artiste(Kidi) which he referenced.
Watch video below;
Author: Sam Icon
- Unsung Category – Kula
- Lifetime Achievement Awards – Dr. Rev. Mary Ghanza,
- Lifetime Achievement Awards – J. A. Adofo
- Lifetime Achievement Awards – Prof. Kofi Abraham
- Instrumentalist of the year – Mr. Okyere
- Music Band of the year – Kwampo Band
- Gospel song of the year – Diana Hamilton( Mo ne Yo)
- Highlife song of the year – Shatta Wale( My Level)
- Reggae/Dancehall song of the year – Shatta Wale(Gringo)
- Hip Hop song of the year – Kwesi Arthur(Athem)
- Hiplife/Hip Pop Artist of the the Year – Medikal
- Hip life Song of the year – Yaa Pono (Obia wo ne Master ft. Stonebwoy)
- Afro Pop Song of the year – Akwaba(Guilty Beat ft Mr Eazi x Patapaa)
- Gospel Artiste of the year – Diana Hamilton
- High life Artiste of the Year – Kuame Eugene
- Songwriter of the year – King Promise ( CCTV)
- Best collaboration of the year – Stonebwoy – Kpo k3k3 ft Kwesi Arthur x Medikal x Kelvin Boy
- Music Producer of the year – Kwame Eugene
- Male Vocalist of the year – Thunder (Kidi )
- Female Vocalist of the year – Efya
- Songwriter of the year – King Promise(CCTV)
- Songwriter of the year – Stonebwoy (Tomorrow)
- Africa Artiste of the Year – Burna Boy
- Best Rapper of the Year – Medikal
- Best Africa collaboration – Akwaba(Guilty Beat ft Mr Eazi x Pappy Kojo x patapaa
- Best Group of the Year – Bethel Revival Choir
- Best Video of the year – Come and see my Moda(Mzvee ft. Yemi Alade
- Record of the year – Akwaboa (Hy3 me Bo)
- Sound Engineer of the year – Francis Osei (Akwaboa – Hy3 me Bo)
- New Artiste of the year – Wendy Shay
- Abulm of the year – Kuame Eugene (Rockstar)
- Vodafone Most Popular Song of the Year – My Level (Shatta Wale)
- Artist of the Decade – Sarkodie
- Artist of the Year – Stonebwoy
Source: VGMA 20 | [Iconzplay.com] Author: Sam Icon
The award winning danceall, afro pop and reggae artiste Stonebwoy has sincerely commiserate his condolence to bereaved family, friends and supporters of Late Wolli Roi the artist and Repertoire manager at Zylofon.
On 10th February, 2019, it was reported that the Artists and Repertoire Manager of Zylofon Media and staunch adversary of Stonebwoy who once in the studio walked out a Ghanaian poet and entertainment critic, Kwame Agyemang Berko from a live show because he compared Zylofon media firm to Stonebwoy was found dead with blood oozing from his mouth and nose. It was apparently not stated what actually led to his sadden demise.
Stonebwoy in an interview today with celebrity blogger Zion Felix, Stonebwoy asked a question to answer a question from his host who asked him if he will attend Willi Roi’s funeral or One Week service?
Stonebwoy replied, if Willi Roi would have invited him to his party if he was alive?
He added that, since death is inevitable, he will try and go to the funeral of the man who emphatically showed his hatred to him.
He further stated that, he is sorry Willi Roi is dead but at the end of the day, everyone will die.
“How do you feel about statements by some Bhim Native fans that Willi Roi died for his continues hate for you”? Zion Felix asked.
Stonebwoy replied, I am the founder of Bhim Nation so obviously you should know what he thinks about such statements.”
The brief interview took place at the. launch of Stonebwoy’s 5th March Independence Concert.
MTN season 5 hitmaker and Lynx entertainment signee Eugene Kwame Marfo who goes by the stage name Kuami Eugene has erupted public and social media frenzy with an interview he had with Luv F.M show host D.J Reuben.
The Ghanaian highlife and afrobeat singer-writer Kuami Eugene raised to stardom with hit songs including “Angela”, “Confusion” and “Wish me well”.
He has also appeared on several major concerts in the country and abroad. In 2017, he participated in Sarkodie’s Rapperholic Concert, Ghana Music Honours 2017 Edition, December to Remember 2017,S Concert 2017,the 61st Ghana Independence Celebration Show at Indigo 02 in London.
He made mention at the studio that, ladies are much more obsessed with money and fame therefore, ever since he became popular, among the numerous love proposal he has made, no lady has ever rejected his proposal.
He further recounted his ordeal during his hustling days,uncountable ladies rejected his love proposal during his hay days with no better logical reasons.
Source: @iconzplay multimedia
The awaiting video is now out
Maverick dance musician Charles Nii Armah, well known as Shatta Wale visited his spiritual father Rev.Obofour for prayers and teaching yesterday.
This is what Shatta Wale said after Church service “Last night I was filled with the teachings and the spirit of God from my Daddy Rev. Obofuor ..I heard what nobody has told me before and I have come to believe am not the only child of God but they are many like this humble man spreading the right message to the world about the word of God !!! Thank you Daddy. My fans love you so much and they will be happy to see this day !!”